Thursday 5 October 2017

Welcome to Cincinnati Online

The University of Cincinnati, a premier research and higher learning institution, and founder of cooperative education, ranks in the Top Tier of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report and is named one of America’s Top 25 public research universities by the National Science Foundation.

Choose Cincinnati Online and put your education into practice.


Select a high-quality online program and in-demand degree

Create an academic path that fits your lifestyle and career goals

Learn from nationally renowned faculty

Earn a degree from a highly ranked, distinguished research institution

Advance your career

Hear from Our Graduates


Wendi Rice
Certified Nurse Midwife in Abilene, TX
2015 graduate

“As a mom of four children I needed something flexible and online was the best choice. I chose Cincinnati Online because it allowed me to set up my clinicals close to home. I was pleasantly surprised by the experience. The faculty made time to meet with me one-on-one using Skype and I could schedule time with proctors for my tests.”
Darin McKinney
Family Nurse Practitioner in Lynchburg, OH
2014 graduate

“UC offers a consistent, recognized program. This was an unknown, unfamiliar experience for someone my age and I felt very supported by the faculty. I received continual feedback on my progress.”

cincinnati university online courses, cincinnati university online nurse practitioner, cincinnati university online programs
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/higher-education/welcome-cincinnati-online.html

No comments:

Post a Comment