Sunday 28 May 2017

About Edith Trevino - Brownsville Insurance Agent

I’ve been with Allstate for over 20 years and have worn many hats in the company. My tenure and experience has allowed me to not only understand the ins-and-outs of insurance, but also to service hundreds of families regarding their protection needs. I can help you protect the things that are important – your family, home, car, boat and more.

I’m proud to work with a company who’s been serving satisfied customers for over 80 years. Customers count on outstanding financial strength and superior claims service to help protect what they value most. Allstate delivers on their promise. In fact, their outstanding financial strength and superior claims service received an A+ (Superior) rating by A.M. Best. Quality service, strength and satisfaction – that’s something I’m glad to be a part of.

As a small business owner, I understand the importance of building a solid foundation for the future and developing long-lasting customer relationships. That’s why I’m committed to offering you the same level of service I’d expect from my own business dealings. When you leave my office, I hope you’ll feel confident, informed and satisfied in your choices. The way you should feel.

EDUCATION
Bachelor of Business Administration-University of Texas - Pan American
Bachelor Of Business Administration

COMMUNITY SERVICES
Los Fresnos High School Football
Los Fresnos Pony League Baseball
Brownsville Chamber of Commerce

Contact


PHONE
(956) 554-4961
FAX
(956) 554-4962
EMAIL:
edithtrevino@allstate.com
ADDRESS:
900 E Alton Gloor Blvd, Ste 4Brownsville, TX 78526
Get Directions
LANDMARKS:
We are at the corner of Alton Gloor and Espada Grande. We are located in Huisache Plaza.

AREAS SERVED:
Proud to serve the areas of Brownsville, Los Fresnos, Rancho Viejo, Port Isabel/South Padre Island, San Benito. Call or email me today for a personalized insurance review.

auto insurance brownsville texas, auto insurance brownsville tx, red car insurance brownsville tx
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/personal-finance/insurance/edith-trevino-brownsville-insurance-agent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment