Wednesday 31 May 2017

What Should I Look For In A West Palm Beach Personal Injury Attorney?

Brian D. Guralnick Injury lawyers provides the V.I.P. attention and treatment of a one person firm, combined with the experience and resources of a volume mega firm.

THE CHOICE IS CLEAR: BRIAN D. GURALNICK INJURY LAWYERS


As a Brian D. Guralnick Injury Lawyers client, you get a team that includes your own lawyer, case manager, legal assistant, and if your case needs to go to trial, a board certified civil trial lawyer. Only 1 % of all lawyers in Florida are board certified – a distinction upon which the law entitles them to be called “experts” their field.

Our personal legal team approach has allowed us to help thousands of injured accident victims in Palm Beach County recover tens of millions of dollars since 1993.

561.202.MORE (6673)

Call our West Palm Beach personal injury law team first before speaking with any insurance company or choosing a non emergency doctor. You do not want to give statements to these individuals that may go against your interest.

HELPING INJURED ACCIDENT VICTIMS IS MY PASSION


MY STORY


My first encounter into the area of injury law unfortunately happened when my own mother’s malignant melanoma skin cancer was misdiagnosed by a local doctor. By the time the melanoma was properly diagnosed, the cancer had spread throughout her body and ultimately killed her. From this experience, I discovered that you need to do your own research, learn the medicine, and become a strong advocate. I was so passionate in my personal fight, that I decided I wanted to help out other inured accident victims.

In 1998, I started my own law firm and accumulated an amazing, talented, and caring team with plenty of resources and expertise to take on the biggest insurance companies, such as State Farm, Allstate, GEICO, and Progressive.

MY COMMITMENT TO YOUR CASE


“I passionately fight to achieve the most out of life for both my family and friends, as well as my clients. Over a decade ago, a good friend and colleague came up with my law firm’s tag line, “Demand More.” Most people that know me have told me this tag line fits me and my law firm well.”

MY LITIGATION PARTNER


With over 20 years experience, Sam is an accomplished trial attorney. In fact, Sam has been designated by the Florida bar as a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer. Only 1% of all Florida lawyers have achieved this prestigious designation which entitles him to be called an “expert” in this area of law. He has aggressively fought for victim’s rights while a criminal prosecutor for several years in both Palm Beach County, FL and New York.

“I made my decision to become Brian’s Litigation Partner for many reasons that are in addition to Brian’s long standing reputation in the community. As a board certified civil trial expert, it was important to me to join an injury law firm that would fully develop a client’s case so that an insurance company would most likely offer significant money to settle, yet had the resources and talented team members to take a case to trial if they did not.”

Learn More About Sam

MEET MY TEAM


FATIMA C. FERREIRA
Case Manager

“I have been happily working with Brian since 2006. I am definitely a people person and I love being able to give our clients the attention they deserve. It is hard work, but Brian has a team approach where we all work together to help our injured accident clients get their full recovery. This makes the work we do so much more rewarding and enjoyable.”

Learn More About Fatima

561.202.MORE (6673)

Call our experienced personal injury attorneys first before speaking with any insurance company or choosing a non emergency doctor. You do not want to give statements to these individuals that may go against your interest.

“ATTENTION MAKES THE CASE”

At the Law Offices of Brian D. Guralnick, we pride ourselves on putting high quality, personal care, and attention into your case. The majority of the cases we take on settle before trial for a successful settlement - but in the case that you aren’t offered a settlement we are happy with, I am prepared to take the fight to courtroom for you.

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US


The Law Offices of Brian D. Guralnick have absolutely, 100% exceeded my expectations. They are more than a law office.

- Anna S.
Boca Raton, FL

Having Mr. Guralnick as my lawyer was one of the best decisions I could ever make. I will be recommending him to everyone.

- Terry T.
Boca Raton, FL

My experience with the Law Offices of Brian D. Guralnick has been amazing. I was treated with the utmost professionalism and care.

- Ramona D.
Wellington, FL

north palm beach personal injury lawyer, palm beach personal injury attorney, west palm beach personal injury lawyer
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/personal-finance/insurance/i-look-west-palm-beach-personal-injury-attorney.html

No comments:

Post a Comment