Wednesday 29 March 2017

Yahoo Web based email

I am using Chrome. I have used Chrome for a very long time to access Yahoo email and have paid to have an ad free account that I can use with a client if I choose. I prefer the web based.

Over the past several days, when sending an email, I get an intermittent annoying pop up. I tells me to install the free Yahoo mail app that can notify me when someone receives my email. I am not interested in the app, but it keeps popping up randomly on my screen after I click send. I guess since I have Win 10, it assumes I might be interested in the app. I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP!

Sheesh, I pay these people and they still annoy me. Any suggestions? Getting hold of Yahoo is very difficult.

yahoo best web based mail ever, yahoo free web based mail, yahoo web based email sign in
Source: http://docphy.com/technology/computers/free-software/yahoo-web-based-email.html

No comments:

Post a Comment