Thursday 30 March 2017

Bronx Personal Injury Attorney

Most injured victims are overwhelmed by the legal aspect of their claims, and we are here to help. If you or a family member have suffered injuries in an accident, you need a qualified personal injury attorney who can offer representation as you go after the insurance companies and any other liable parties in a quest to secure compensation for your losses. During your free consultation, you can gain essential information about your case, as well as the necessary deadlines and requirements you must adhere to. Fill out the form on the left, give us a call, or stop by our office to speak with one of our New York City personal injury lawyers for a complimentary initial case consultation. You deserve to know your rights.

Individual Damage
Car Accidents
Wrongful Death
Slip and Fall
Medical Malpractice

Client Testimonials

I was involved in a car accident in May of 2012. I had medical bills and lost wages that the insurance company refused to pay. They told me that my injuries could not have possibly been from the accident. That’s when I knew I needed a lawyer. A friend of mine had received a large settlement from her car accident years back, so I asked her what to do and she insisted I call her lawyer, Tom Lavin, which I did. Mr. Lavin took my case and immediately filed a lawsuit on my behalf in The Bronx Supreme Court. Mr. Lavin ultimately was able to settle my case for the full amount allowed under the defendant’s insurance policy. Now all of the money I lost as a result of the accident has been paid back, plus extra. Thank you, Law Office of Thomas J. Lavin!

personal injury attorney bronx new york, personal injury lawyer bronx, personal injury lawyers in bronx new york
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/personal-finance/insurance/bronx-personal-injury-attorney.html

No comments:

Post a Comment