Thursday 27 April 2017

Beware - Shoddy work bordering on fraud.

Contact information:
Ameriserve Repiping Co.
Chatsworth, California
United States

You've probably heard their add on the radio. I hired them for a repipe. They did not complete the work in contract. They did not do work to code and they stole and damaged property. The owner refused to complete the work after I had paid all but final 10% of contract and when I refused to make final payment before completion of the work, the owner threatened me, put a mechanics lien on the home and filed a small claim suit against me for the final 10%(which was under $1500) . I filed a complaint with the CSLB and they found damages in my favor of over $10, 000 including incomplete and unsafe work not done to code, property damage resulting from leaks that they caused, and other assorted contract violations. It took about two years to sort out this mess and the company only relented after threats by both his bond company and the CSLB to take action against their license. Hire these guys at your own, considerable risk.

ameriserve plumbing, ameriserve plumbing easton
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/business/beware-shoddy-work-bordering-fraud.html

No comments:

Post a Comment