Saturday 29 April 2017

I want to start a Citibank demat account. How good is a Citibank demat account?


Invest in Solar Energy Projects.

Invest in asset backed solar energy projects across the U.S., earn up to 8.5% annually


I'm not a Financial advisor. But I'm extremely interested in Stock Market investing. So i'm writing for your help.

If you are newbie in stock market then avoid Citi demat as they will be very costly. As Citi serves generally premium customers ( Min Balance 2 Lacs),the customers are not bothered about by the brokerages whether it is .5% or 1% or more.

But if you are not in this category simply go to the leader brokerage house

For investing in Shares (They have experienced research team and Good recommendations)
  • ShareKhan

  • Icici direct

  • Motilal Oswal

  • Eddlewise


For share trading on daily basis (Very Low brokerage Charged )
  • RKSV

  • Zerodha


Take your wise decision.Where ever you will open your account you must bargain for brokerage(If you need less brokerge).

Thanks.

Related QuestionsMore Answers Below


What shares can I buy via a Citibank demat account? How does it work? What do they charge for that?
I want to open a demat account. Which company should I go with?
I have a stock market simulator account with Investopedia and they gave me $10,000 virtual cash. For the past 2 weeks I have been making $300-...
Which is best demat account for buy and hold strategy?
I'm in my 20s, and I have over $1 million to invest. Is it a bad idea to put it all in the S&P 500?

You asked this question just in time. Congratulations!

The reason is, once you start buying shares for holding in demat account, you are kind of stuck with the broker. Citibank, HDFC, Sec, ICICIDirect, Sharekhan are very expensive options for buying shares.

Discount brokers is a new trend in India. Zerodha is gaining popularity very fast among discount brokers. For free Zerodha account, visit the link Zerodha review

Go for Discount broker. I have 17 years experiences of intraday trading (brokerage really matters)
For all best stock brokers comparison u can refer below link for brokers information, charges, demate opening charges, brokerages, trading platforms, government charges, account opening fees, and other features etc Compare India Brokerages

Promoted by Blinkist
Ever read 4 books in one day? Try Blinkist today.
Read or listen to the world's best nonfiction books in a matter of minutes and become a smarter you.

It's possible my reply is not about the topic...anyway!

Doesn't it seem to you that before the registering of the profile and the choice of exchange you must pay attention to to the principles?

I mean practicing the skills of dealing, as well as the ongoing of trading plans!

A very skilled person can create his individual indicators or even trade machines!

Anyway, all these bases on one important thing that we all, without exception, have to exploit: on the trading platform!

You are free to observe the opinions or experience the most ordinary platforms on your own.

I would propose to use them absolutely free and test right here:

Get any live and demo trading platform for stocks, futures, options, forex

Opening a D-mat account with Citi bank is going to be one expensive job as they have high maintenance charges approximately around 500 for a domestic non Citi gold client. As far as services are concerned opening a D-mat account with any of the discount broker will be more suitable as you will save money with them. I would suggest you to check the tariff sheet of various discount brokers else open demat ac where you get cheap and trade with any discount broker

Related Questions


I have $1,000,000. I want to have a stable income each month. Where should I invest this money? Should I buy a business or invest it in some s...
I am a 24 year old earning 80k per month after taxes. My monthly needs can be fulfilled under 16-18k. What is the best way to invest?
Can I open a free demat account?
How do I find my Citibank account number?
What are the advantages of having a Citibank account?
I want to open a new demat account and start stock market trading. Which are the best online service providers for this in India? What's the d...
What is a Demat account and when is the best time to start it?
I have $1,200. As a first time investor, what stocks should I start investing on in stock market?
I have some shares of HDFC and I want to transfer those shares to new demat account. What is the procedure to open free new demat A/C?
Is a demat account necessary for starting an SIP in an ETF?
How do I get started with Demat Account?
Who can have a demat account?
I want to open a new demat account just to sell my shares, can I open a new account demat free of cost?
How come companies are offering free Demat Account?
How does a Demat account work?

citibank demat account charges, citibank demat account closure, citibank demat account for nri
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/banking/i-want-start-citibank-demat-account-good-citibank-demat-account.html

No comments:

Post a Comment