Monday 31 July 2017

Stockton Personal Injury Attorney (209) 227-1931

Looking for an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Stockton, CA?I’m Ed Smith, a personal injury lawyer representing the injured in Stockton California. I am one of the most experienced and highest rated attorneys in the Sacramento-Stockton area. I am personally involved with your case and work hard to get you the settlement which you deserve and I have done so since 1982.

I have the most comprehensive and complete web site in California on motor vehicle accidents, www.AutoAccident.com. Check my firm's ratings on Yelp and Avvo.

If you have been injured feel free to schedule a free consultation now by calling 209-227-1931.

Stockton Car Accident Lawyer


My law firm handles all types of personal injury claims, especially auto accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and SUVs.

Stockton California, home to more than 300,000 people, has several life-blood highways passing through it, including State Route 99, State Route 4, and Interstate 5. These highways allow millions of vehicles every day to travel up and down the west coast and from Stockton to San Francisco and back. With so many cars on the road, accidents are inevitable.

On average there is a fatal auto accident in Stockton once every few weeks. In late February of 2016, a 31-year-old man was killed when his vehicle crashed into a tree on Robert Road. One month before that, on January 29th, a 53-year-old man was killed on Farmington Road while riding his bicycle in an apparent hit-and-run. And in Early October, 2015, a 16-year-old boy was killed in another hit-and-run on Highway 4 in East Stockton. Non fatal accidents are even more common, causing countless injuries, and millions of dollars in damage to personal property.

After a vehicle accident in Stockton, California, injured individuals and their families often need resources and support. No matter how drastic or severe the collision, it's difficult to recover from the injuries while also dealing with medical bills, damaged property, and insurance claims. Fatal accidents are even more of a burden on families and loved ones as they deal with these problems while coping with their loss.

A car accident lawyer who is familiar with Stockton is a huge benefit in each and every case, especially when it comes to dealing with auto insurance companies.

Choosing a Personal Injury Attorney


Selecting a personal injury attorney is not an easy task. There are thousands of personal injury attorneys and auto accident attorneys in California, many of whom offer to accept cases in Stockton..

A few things for you to consider:

Select an attorney that cares about you, your family, and your needs.
Choose a lawyer that practices personal injury law exclusively
Make sure the lawyer has a history of taking cases to trial if necessary.
Pick an attorney with a proven history of high verdicts and settlements.

For more tips on selecting an attorney to represent you read Tips to finding a great personal injury lawyer, or watch the video I made on YouTube.

About You and The Law Offices of Edward A Smith


We work for you and your case to get the best outcome for you possible. My firm is known as the "personal" personal injury law firm because we take the time to get to know you, your background, your hopes and your dreams. We take satisfaction in helping you and your family find positives in what could otherwise be a medical, emotional and economic disaster. That said, here is a little more information about us.

I have been handling ONLY personal injury cases since 1982.
I believe in a holistic approach to personal injury cases.
Our staff is like a family here.

I am a member of Consumer Attorney's of California, The Million Dollar Advocates, The Brain Injury Association of California as well as the Capital City Trial lawyers Association.

You can see our ratings on Yelp and Avvo.

I've written several books on personal injury law including The Ultimate California Auto Injury Handbook and The California Motorcycle Accident Handbook.

Here are some of our past verdicts and settlements.

To see all of our testimonials please see our testimonials page.

Why do I say I'm a Stockton Personal Injury Attorney when my main office is in Sacramento?


Stockton has always had a deep resonance in my heart. When I attended Law School, I worked almost full time at my first legal job as a law clerk at the Stockton County Counsel's Office.

I was lucky to have some great attorney's there who took me under their wing and taught me Trial Law. Mike Garrison, who later became a San Joaquin County judge taught me much. Pat Friedrich was another great Stockton Lawyer who tutored me.

I worked several years in the San Joaquin County Consel's Office and learned the ins and outs of San Joaquin County from experts. That knowledge has served me well as my legal career progressed.

I also fell in love with a Stockton girl who forever changed my life.

I've handled every kind of personal injury case imaginable in San Joaquin County, from cases involving drunken boaters in the Delta to chain collisions in the fog on I5.

I've worked many cases in Stockton with the world famous mediator, Dan Quinn.

I love to eat at the Market Tavern or the Abby Trappist Pub and drive down to visit often.

I really do love Stockton and Stocktonians.

If you need a Stockton Personal Injury Attorney, who knows Stockton, loves Stockton, please give me a call. Yes, my Office is located in Sacramento, California some 45 minutes away but if you come up here and tell me about your case. I'll give you straight advice that other, less experienced lawyers can't give..... and I'd never invite you to visit me up here without buying you lunch!

I like to talk while I eat, that's how I learned to do it in Brooklyn.

So give me, Ed, a call today at 209-227-1931.

Our Stockton address is:
Law Offices of Edward A. Smith
235 N. San Joaquin St
Stockton, CA 95202

Stockton Bicycle Accident Lawyer (209) 227-1931
Stockton Brain Injury Lawyer (209) 227-1931
Stockton Dog Bite Attorney (209) 227-1931
Stockton Farm Accident Lawyer (209) 227-1931
Stockton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer (209) 227-1931
Stockton Pedestrian Accident Lawyer (209) 227-1931
Stockton Truck Accident Lawyer (209) 227-1931
Stockton Wrongful Death Attorney (209) 227-1931

Law Offices of Edward Smith
1900 Point W Way #200
Sacramento, CA 95815
Phone: 916.921.6400
Fax: 916.921.5276
Toll Free: 1 800.404.5400

We serve the following localities: Sacramento County including the City of Sacramento, Arden-Arcade, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Galt, North Highlands, Orangevale, and Rancho Cordova; El Dorado County including Cameron Park, El Dorado Hills, and Shingle Springs; Placer County including Auburn, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Loomis, Rocklin, and Roseville; San Joaquin County including Lodi and Stockton; Solano County including Fairfield; Yolo County including West Sacramento; and Yuba County including Marysville.

personal injury attorney stockton california, personal injury lawyer stockton ca, personal injury lawyers stockton california
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/personal-finance/stockton-personal-injury-attorney-209-227-1931.html

No comments:

Post a Comment