Wednesday 19 April 2017

How to recover from RAID 0 Failure

I have just experienced my first blue screen crash in Vista64 while performing some dvd duplication . After the PC rebooted, it could not find the hard drives.

Going into the Intel Matrix Storage Manager it had the RAID Volume as such:

ID-0
Name - RAID0
Level - RAID0 (STRIPE)
STRIP - 128kb
Size - 931.5GB
Status - FAILED
Bootable - NO

I've read several threads around here and elsewhere to perform the deletion of the RAID Volume and re-creating the RAID volume as it was. Now status is detected as normal and bootable. Yet no hard drive is detected after a system reboot.

I've also booted with Seagate's SeaTools diagnostic program and ran both short and long tests and both hard drives passed the tests. Am I wrong to believe that my data is still present? Or at the very least the hard drives aren't damaged in any way?

I'm at a loss as how next to proceed and as one can see, I am completely clueless about this so if anyone can take the time to guide me through this issue and anyone else who could provide tips, advice and suggestions to avoid this situation in the future, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
paptimus

raid 0 recovery mac, raid 0 recovery software, raid 0 recovery software free
Source: http://docphy.com/technology/computers/software/recover-raid-0-failure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment