Monday 3 July 2017

What does All Perils coverage provide me?

This is a very broad type of coverage. It covers everything that Collision and Comprehensive cover, plus theft by somebody in the household or by an employee.

This coverage is optional in most provinces, but if you finance or lease a vehicle, the financial institution may require you have it.

Customers can review their coverages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via our online self-service tool – click here to get started. To find out if you have this coverage, access "View Policy Details" and look for All Perils.

Related questions


What happens if my vehicle is damaged in an accident, but I don't have Collision coverage?
What does Specified Perils coverage provide me?
Does my auto insurance provide any coverage when I drive someone else's car?
Does my auto insurance provide any coverage when I rent a car?
Can I drive off the lot with my new car before updating my insurance?

automobile insurance coverages, automobile insurance coverages worksheet, automobile insurance coverages worksheet answers
Source: http://docphy.com/business-industry/personal-finance/insurance/perils-coverage-provide.html

No comments:

Post a Comment